We are now getting very close to our biggest show of the year, & we are very excited!
This year’s World of Park & Leisure Homes Show at Stoneleigh, will see Pathfinder Homes bring a slightly different theme. We are hoping to show you where the amazing starts, through our Mexican inspired layout coupled with vintage cinema features. Our aim is to guide you through a bit of the history that has got Pathfinder Homes to where we are today, and show you what it is that makes us different.
For 2018 we will have an outdoor cinema, where you can watch the start to finish build of one of our newest and most exciting homes, The Evolution. This will give you an inside view into the process behind building industry leading park homes. As well as visiting the outdoor cinema, you’ll be able to see how our history compares to our present through our feature wall, find your perfect park and there’ll even be a doggy station if you’re planning on bringing your four legged friends. But of course, the main attraction will be our carefully selected range of beautiful homes, of which there will be 7 in total this year:
- The Evolution will be back for a second year running after it’s hugely successful reveal at last year’s show. The crème de la crème of our new home design, The Evolution combines the best elements of both residential and rental homes to create a magnificent hybrid of park home living. Since last year, it’s been updated, so even if you’ve seen it already, you won’t want to miss it this time. After the show we’ll be sending it off to Olympic Park where it will be available to buy on one of their parks.
- One of our favourites, and a Residential best seller, The Light House, will be our second show home this year. Popular in the residential market, The Light House is dressed & designed to create a perfect blend eegance and glory whilst its well-placed windows and full length glazed doors allow the home to be flooded with natural light. This home will be available from the aptly named, Light Group, who will be manning it during the show.
- Hot off the factory floor, the brand new Retreat is the next home you’ll be able to see at Stoneleigh. New this year, the Stoneleigh show will be the first place to see this home, and we can’t wait to show it off. Inspired by rustic farmhouse themes, this home combines a sense of elegance and comfort whilst managing to not look out of place surrounded by beautiful country side. So, Retreat from the real world for a few hours at least, and enjoy this home as much as we do. Maesmawr Farm Resort will be looking after this home at the show & will be taking it off our hands at the end!
- Another brand new design, revamped and rejuvenated ready for the Stoneleigh show, is The Gatehouse. The Gatehouse is a classic residential home, and has recently been given a new lease of life! This 2 bedroom design will make you feel right at home & it’s light and airy feel creates a fantastically relaxing ambience.
- We have created a bespoke new home for Raywell Hall, the Loch View. Another Stoneleigh debutant, the Loch view is a one bedroom single unit, with its interior designs creating a rustic and romantic getaway feel whilst providing all of the basic luxuries you would expect to find from a Pathfinder homes. The Loch views simple layout and finishing’s make it the perfect style for the rental market.
- The last of our show homes this year is a bespoke La Rochelle. This home has been designed to incorporate the innovative technologies that are improving residential houses. Complete with built in Bluetooth speakers in both bedrooms and the lounge, as well as hive controlled appliances throughout, this home is brilliantly automated like never before. After the show this home will be heading back down to Devon to live at West Down Farm in Exmouth.
- We’re also taking something a little bit different this year, in the shape of ‘The Omnipod’. The Omnipod is the first pod on the market that is wheel-chair friendly, universally accessible and completely inclusive. The innovative, stylish and modern design provides unprecedented versatility, complete with a fitted kitchen, state of the art wet room, hard wearing floors and high spec insulation and heating options suitable for year-round occupancy.
We live for events like this here at Pathfinder Homes, and we can’t wait to show off what we’ve got again this year. We would love to see you there to share the experience with you and to help you understand what Pathfinder Homes is all about!