Sales Coordinator Role
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Sales Department. Are you ready to continue or even commence your sales career within a company that don’t just talk about innovation but breathe it into everything they do?
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Follow up on incoming/existing leads
- Making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Filtering web enquiries
- Proactive seek to create new leads and quotations from the calls made
- Communicate and liaise with Sales Executives and processing teams to provide excellent customer service and ensure the customer’s requirements are met, for example, organising park/house visits for Sales Executives, issuing literature etc
- Support customer service and sales teams to ensure highest level of customer service and retention
- Managing personal time and productivity
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
ATTRIBUTES & SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Comfortable making outbound calls and talking to new people all day
- Self-driven and highly motivated, able to prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with all levels of customer from park owners, retail customers, own land enquires, contractors, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour
- Experience of cold calling; previous sales experience, or related sales experience
- Able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Word, outlook and internet and familiarity with working on CRM/ database, ideally Salesforce.
If you would like to join a friendly, welcoming team, a generous holiday allowance & company pension scheme. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to flourish within an organisation with an ongoing success story! Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Job Type: Permanent
- Typically, hours of work 8.30 – 17.00 Monday to Friday
- 20 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits including a generous bonus scheme
- Lots of opportunity for progression
- Company Pension