You won’t find anywhere else to work quite like Pathfinder Homes, start your career today. We believe in innovation, inspiration and adaptation and our Head Office is a community; a cluster of dynamic and creative units synchronising in harmony to create a distinctive product that we can all be proud of. We believe our people are our strongest asset.
Pathfinder Homes have enjoyed significant growth over the last few years and are expanding rapidly in order to meet increasing demands. We have plenty of opportunity for ambitious and passionate people and as we keep growing, so could you. If you are enthusiastic, motivated and a hard worker, we would love to meet you.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Sales Order Processor to work closely with the sales team to efficiently and accurately process orders.
• Processing specifications to meet customers’ needs
• Processing sales orders and proposal forms
• Acting as a first point of contact for the sales team with queries and any issues that arise
• Interpreting amendments to standard plans and specifications, checking that floor plans and written specifications correspond exactly and entering them on the sales system
• Keeping standard specifications up to date
• Meeting customers in our Selection Studio and completing home specification
• Processing customer enquiries, ensuring accurate and clear recording of information
• Answering the phone and dealing with customer requests
• Assisting the production team with any queries or design matters
• Using own initiative to problem solve whilst following company procedures.
As the ideal candidate, you will possess:
• Good IT literacy (good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word)
• Previous experience working within an administrative role
• Good organisation skills; able to prioritise and work effectively to deadlines within a sometimes-pressurised environment
• Exceptional communication skills
• A flexible and ‘can do’ working style
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
• The ability to work as part of a team.
40 hours per week, Monday – Friday Full-time, permanent
Closing date: 23rd March 2018
For more information or to express your interest in applying, please contact Victoria Phillips, HR Manager by clicking here.
Are you a qualified skillful electrician, a creative carpenter, a practiced painter & decorator or maybe a savvy plumber?
We employ skilled tradespersons to work together and create our ground breaking homes.Read more
If you enjoy practical work and want a job outdoors, then Pathfinder Homes could be for you. Our labourers help to keep the factory a safe, tidy environment that runs smoothly and effectively.Read more
Are you approachable, flexible and good with people? Do you bring an air of energy with you wherever you go? We are an expanding business with a passion for our clients and as a member of the sales team you are the face of our business.Read more
Behind our team of skilled construction workers, our office staff keep Pathfinder Homes running by innovating and processing sales.Read more
If you have interest and experience in any of the departments here, or otherwise feel that your office based skills would benefit our team, we look forward to you getting in touch.
We believe our team are only as good as we make them, we invest in them and only ask for their dedication in return.Read more
Offering you the chance to earn while you learn, an apprenticeship provides the opportunity to become fully qualified in a trade through a college course, whilst gaining practical experience and knowledge on the job.Read more
We love ambition and are always looking to promote our loyal and dedicated team, however we also feel a breath of fresh air can do us all the world of good, bringing new ideas and inspiration with them.Read more
Positioned within the management team our site managers make a huge difference, every single day. Can you communicate effectively to any audience? Can you take initiative to effectively solve problems?Read more
At Pathfinder, we believe first and foremost in Safety, Quality and Production. As a Site Foreman or Working Supervisor one of the most important parts of your role is to ensure that these aims are met and consistently carried through all works.Read more